Wednesday, April 4, 2012

An Update: Its Been Awhile.

So life got really busy...
things kinda just blew up at the hair salon where I work. And when I say "blew up" I mean it in a good way. For the past three weeks now we've had a TON of new clients and things have just been nonstop. One week I was here EVERY day working crazy hours and just getting very tired.
Did I stop working out since I finished the 30 Day Shred?
No! NO I did not!

I started the Ripped in 30 and I am on Day 3 of Week 2.

Ripped in 30 is a little different then the shred because it goes by Week 1-4 instead of Levels. I didn't like Week 1 very much and it took me about a week and a half to do it just because I didn't have time. And when I did, I needed to sleep and not workout.

This week I wanted to do it EVERY day but my body had other ideas again. It decided to rebel against me since I"ve been pushing it so hard and I got sick =/ I did it Saturday, Sunday and Monday but skipped Tuesday and I don't know if I'll be able to do it today either. Its so discouraging to miss days in a row. It makes me mad at myself. But I know I need to listen to my body. And right now its telling me "please let me sleep".

I'll just keep plugging along and even if I don't get to finish this one in 30 days I WILL finish it.

I'm enjoying Week Two much more then Week One.
I didn't really like alot of the moves in week one but week two has some cool ones and I can do most of them and they're pretty fun even! I'll be sad when I have to move up to Week Three. But who knows, maybe I"ll like those even more!

I'm down to 125 pounds so its those last ten that take the longest to come off. I'm still staying around 1200 cals a day but I've noticed I go over my sugar and carb intake often. I think thats why I still have a bit of a muffin top instead of a six pack, haha.

I know I need to clean up my diet even more and I think I want to add on a ab workout to target those lower abs.
That and hit the gym more often. I've only gone three times in the past two weeks. Thats not good enough!

First...I need to get better tho. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment