Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 11: Why Is This So Hard?

First the good news...altho the scale has literally NOT moved at all in ELEVEN DAYS...I have proudly lost two inches on my stomach and both thighs and one inch off my hips! I was very very happy to find that out and let me tell you that was the only thing that motavated me to work out today. That, and knowing that if I DIDN'T workout then I'd have to blog that I didn't do it.

So I've been on Level Two for four days now and today was the worst of the four. I don't know if its because I'm doing a better job on the moves or trying to do the harder versions or if I just didn't drink enough water today but I was just dying thru the whole thing. I did take two five second breaks just because I couldn't stand it. My body was shaking and I felt like throwing up but I made it all the way thru, I did I did.

And I felt the worst I ever have after a workout. I am really really hoping that tomorrow will be better, five days in.

The good news is I only have nine more days on this workout and 19 more days total. Oh, and the inches off, that's greeeat news.

and that, that is why I will hit it hard again tomorrow and tell my body that it CAN workout and it CAN workout hard.
No. Giving. Up.

1 comment:

  1. WOW that an amazing amount inches...forget the scale. !

    ReplyDelete