Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 12: So Tired...

So yesterday I got up at about eight oclock and started right on my shred. My body didn't like that too much. I had done this one other time with Level One, doing it first thing in the morning and it went ok. Not so much this time. My body needs some food before hitting this workout, it just had nothing left to give.
I had to stop for five seconds THREE times. and what is this? Day Five of Level Two? I think so, I should be getting BETTER not getting worse. When I finished I tried to eat some food but my body just wouldnt have it. So I sat for a bit, drank some water and then had a nice breakfast sandwich made from egg whites, turkey meat, pepperjack cheese and oatmeal bread. It was delicious and just what my body needed. I'm learning more and more about what to eat and when. I need to eat something atleast a half hour before and a half hour after I exercise.

So, onto the workout.
Its the second round of cardio that really kills me I think. Everything after that I feel like I'm going to die while doing, just because my body is so tired. I keep telling it "you can do this, sweat is fat burning." I worked out in front of the mirror again to give me extra motivation. I think my next workout I'm going to try to put the DVD on low volume and listen to some workout music. That might give me the extra boost I need.

I pushed myself and made it thru the whole thing. Like I said, I did take a few breaks but they were only for five seconds and I didn't quit.

Today I was going to try to wake up early but I had to leave for work at eight which means I had to get up at 7:15 anyways and would have had to get up at like six to be able to eat, then workout, then get ready, then go. So I AM GOING TO TRY MY VERY BEST to do it tonight. I've read alot about how you should do this every other day to give your body a rest but I'm afraid if I miss just one day I"ll just stop doing it all together. Plus, then its gonna take me sixty days to finish instead of just thirty. I think after I finish this round I might give myself a week off then just do it every other day. We'll see...

I've also stopped weighing myself every day because it was too discouraging. I think I"ll shoot for once a week from now on. So probably I will on Sunday. Fingers crossed for results.

Its possible that I've convinced my fiancee to give this workout a try too...

Well, until tonight! Twelve days down, Eighteen more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment