Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day Thirteen - Not Feeling Like Death?

I made it all the way through this workout! I didn't need any breaks and I didn't pass out on the floor afterwards. I didn't even need to lay in bed for ten mins after to recover!! Could it be true? Am I really getting stronger?

The only thing that did happen was I was interrupted after the first circuit by my future sister in law letting me know what we were having for dinner but that was MAYBE a ten second interruption, so I don't think it counts ;) Or maybe it does and thats how I was able to power thru the rest of the workout? I don't know but either way I felt GOOD when I had finished. I have to remember to celebrate finishing every day like I used to at the beginning. Now I'm just like, good another day over instead of cheering myself on.

I also worked out in front of the mirror and listened to my own music this time, both good distractions. I need to up my weights to five for a few of the moves, I can feel myself getting lazy on the arms. I have been using the five pounds for one of the ab moves for awhile now, so thats good.

The second round of cardio still kills me, I tried to time my moves with the girls on the DVD and realized I go alot faster then they do so maybe I just need to slow it down.

I also realized today that I am babying my body all day long. Like I wont suck my tummy in or use my arms very much cuz they are soooooore. So I need to keep using all these muscles that are being hurt over and over again every day. I do think this DVD may work better doing it every other day to let your muscles heal inbetween days but I'll stick with every day til I'm finished this first 30 days.

I also took pictures again, I figured 13 days in there should be noticeable changes right? I think I see changes but I can't tell if its just me WISHING there were changes or if there really is. I'll have to show someone the "before" and "After" pictures and have them guess which are which. If they guess correctly I'll know this is working!! Good test huh?

Well, until tomorrow!  Day Fourteen, and then one more day after that and I'm HALFWAY DONE!!! Now, that is cause for celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment