Monday, February 27, 2012

Day Ten- 20 More To Go

Day Ten...I was so tired today...I worked all day Saturday, managed to hit up the gym then slept for a bit, got up at 6 45 and was at church from seven to 12 30. After that my long lost friend from VT was coming over and we were going to go see a movie. I NEEDED to get my workout in. And I did!

At the end I literally just layed on the floor for a few mins cuz I was so wiped out. But I did it! I did it!

We also played ALOT of Just Dance. Yay for fun cardio.
My endurance is way way up. I'm getting the hang of most of the moves. And I do have more energy still. My legs are in good shape and again, less back fat. But my biggest problem area, stomach and love handles is not going away. Like I can feel that its getting firmer underneath but theres still that layer of fat that I really just want gone.
I worked out in front of the mirror again and that really helps as far as motavation and form. I think I'll do that again today.

The very last plank move kills me cuz normally the ab moves you can just lay on the ground but this one you go into plank and do "plank twists" I felt like I was going to die again, so good job Jillian.

Honestly I am getting tired of doing this...and kinda annoyed the results aren't better. I was at 130 and today I was back to 131. I'm staying under my calorie goals but the weighs not budging. I might need to change my diet plan. I don't know.

I'm going to do my measurements again later today to see if theres been ANY change. That will help if I can see a difference there. I need motavation!!!

1 comment:

  1. maybe you're not eating enough and your body is going into starvation mode? read up on it...also, I just read this article about the benefits and importance of eating big breakfasts and really small lunch and dinner for easy weight loss and maintenance. I'll try to find it for you! don't give up sam :)

    ReplyDelete