Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day Numba Two- CONQUERED!

After working from nine to five...coming home and hosting a Lia Sophia party then, seeing my finace for the first time this week and wanting really bad to just chill with him you'd think the LAST thing I'd want to do would be exercise right? WRONG. I was actaully pretty detirmand to rock this workout. And I did!

It was def harder then it was yesterday, partly cuz I was already sore from the day before and partly cuz I decided to break out the five pound wieghs. I def need to switch to three pounds, five was too much to start with.

But I did the WHOLE workout and finished strong. I felt like I was going to die, but I did it.

Tommorrow I will bring it even harder and bang this out...28 more days to go!!

This blog will be a short one seeing as how its now 9:44 and I still havent spent time with the love of my life....byyyye!

No comments:

Post a Comment