Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day Six- Early Morning Shreddin'

My alarm woke me up out of a sound sleep at seven this morning. I literally jumped when it went off, it startled me!! Did I hop right out of bed into my exercise clothes and start my workout? Well...no...
I layed there for a good ten mins, debating on if I was going to go back to sleep for a half hour or power thru my workout. After skimming facebook and waking up a little more I hit it! and I hit it hard!
The one mistake I made was to drink green tea instead of water during the workout. It gave me a bit of a sour stomach, I won't do that again. It was the only thing I had to drink in my room and I didn't want to stop the workout to go get some water. Note to self: have a WATER handy.

My endurance is WAY up from day one. I can bang thru the cardio without stopping. Sure, I'm still tired and the first set of jumping jacks, jump rope, jumping jacks, jump rope still kills my legs but I can do it. And by the end I'm not wiped, I'm actually energized. The last set of cardio is always the easiest for me.

Still doing the modified pushups. I'm being careful on my wrists cuz I don't want to hurt them. That and I'm being extra careful with my knees. Watching my form is key.

I moved up to five pound weights on the chest flies! YES!
The dumbbell press with squat I hate and also the side ludge with the bicep curl. Oh and the static lunge and bicep curl. Basically I hate all the strength moves. But I did all the reps all the way thru. I'm burning in all the right places towards the end of each rep so I know I'm doing them right.

I wasn't AS proud of myself when I finished as I have been, just because it wasn't as hard. I was still sweating alot but not as much. I think that means I'm getting ready for Level Two. Four more days on One first...

The stupid scale is still not moving. 131 today. I know I know, muscle weighs more then fat but I DONT CARE! I don't want to be a 130 lb girl! I want 120-115!

I tried to measure myself but that didn't work out so well, its hard to measure yourself. I'll have Jeremy do it this weekend to see if theres been any changes. I'm hoping there has, it will inspire me to keep going!

Until Day Seven....tommorrow! It'll be one whole week! YAY motavation!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, almost a whole week completed...good job!
    Well, I'll be joining you....maybe today?

    ReplyDelete