Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day Eight. Level Two. Death.

Soooo I had been on Level One for a week exactly. I wasn't using the five pound weights like I wanted to yet but I could do all the moves and I felt like some of the moves weren't really doing much anymore. I didn't feel sore day to day and I felt like I needed more a of a challenge.

Don't ever ask Jillian for more of a challenge...
That workout was seriously the best/worst of my life. My butt was officially kicked. I felt like I was going to throw up and/or die. I even got cramps for the first time. But that may have been cuz I tried to work out too so after eating. I waited about an hour but maybe my body needs longer.

There are ALOT of plank moves in this Level. I'm glad I had been practicing my plank beforehand. I did all the modified moves for sure, the advanced ones were just CRAZY!
Strangely enough once I finished the workout I kinda wanted to do it again so I could do a better job. But waiting til the next day was a better idea.

At the end I was sweating so much sweat was dripping in my face! Crazyyyness.
The scale is now reading 130 so thats better! I just really wanna see a two after that one instead of that stupid three.

The one thing I"m kinda mad at myself for is not going to the gym these past few days. Out of the last seven days I've only made it to the gym three times. I'll go today after work so that'll be better.
Life has just been crazy and so busy lately.
Til later today when I attack Level Two once again....

No comments:

Post a Comment