Monday, February 20, 2012

Day Three- DONE!

Okay, so part of me feels a little silly for celebrating after I finish every workout but part of me is just so proud of myself for pushing all the way thru it that  I can't help but celebrate!

After a busy day...church, out to lunch with the fiancee and a friend, dinner and hanging with the fam I was actaully really ready to workout. My body wanted to feel the burn! I think the thing I like the best about this DVD is that its only 27 minutes. It really only takes me a half hour from the time I decide I'm going to do it to being finished.

Sweat was POURING off me today. I got some 2 1/2 pound weighs and those were perfect. I did the modified pushups and couldn't complete as many as they did on the DVD but I did them for the full time.
I also had trouble on Circut 3-strength. The bicep curl with the side squat thing...I didn't use the weights for the full time because first of all, my arms felt like Jello and second, I don't think I have the form down correctly. Its hard to make sure your knee doesn't go over the toe, so I put the weights down and concentrated on form only. I'm hoping to work up to perfect form and five pound weights.

I really pushed myself at the end of the workout, determined to finish strong. I felt good when I finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment