Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nine Days of Shreddin- finished!

TOMMORROW WILL BE DAY TEN! AHH!! Yay! only 21 more days of this torture.
And today was TORTURE!
Level Two is so freakin hard. Stupid Jillian is like "I want you to feel like you're going to die." Oh thats wonderful, thats just what I'd like to hear from my 'personal trainer'.

This Level involves alot of plank moves. We're planking for abs, we're planking for cardio, we're just planking up and down and side to side. Geez. I felt like I was going to throw up again and I was just so shaky at the end. I had to yell at myself towards the end cuz my eyes wanted to cry I was so tired and sore but I wouldn't let them. I pushed thru it without stopping. Like she says "if you only wanna work out for 20 mins you have to really WORK OUT the whole time."

I really felt the oblique twists and then the very last plank move where you do a twisting plank. These moves hurt alot and they're so hard to do but I do feel like they'll help with those side pooches I have and hate. I was concerned there wasn't enough ab moves on the other level but level two more then makes up for it.

I'm still concentrating on getting the form down correctly on these moves. Only using 2 1/2 pound weights for now. On a few moves it takes me a little while to get the form down, I have to keep looking back at the TV to figure out exactly how I"m supposed to be doing these crazy moves.

Now I'm off to the gym to get some cardio in...

1 comment: