Thursday, March 1, 2012

Feelin' Down =/

So this isn't a "I did my shred today and here are the results" post. This is just a bit of a rant. So I found these old pics on a CD I had when I used to workout and eat well and I was down to like 120 pounds. I compared those with my pics that I took yesterday and felt really discouraged. I've been working out harder then I ever had and while I am getting results they aren't the results that I got before. I'm wondering if I'm eating to much because I kept a food diary when I used to go to the gym every day and I really didn't eat much at all. I do feel like I eat more now, but I'm also more active and working out harder.
I'm so sore today and I just don't want to go do this workout again when I'm not getting the results I really want. I know it took time to get to this point so its going to take alot of time to lose the weight I've gained and I need to just be patient. I also made the mistake of weighing myself this morning and I was stilllllllll at 130. arughhh.

Well I'm going to look at pintrest to give me some motavation to go do my workout in a few...I'll be blogging later saying that I did it even tho I DONT WANT TOOOO! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment