Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 25: Not My Best Day.

So after blogging yesterday about how I really wanted to bang out this workout and push myself and do my best I feel like I totally failed todays workout. Starting last night my stomach really just hurt. I didn't really feel like throwing up or anything just ugh, yuck. I woke up three times during the night with stomach pains and it still hurt in the morning. I also had a terrible headache. I tried drinking some ginger ale to settle things down...eating an apple, but that didnt work. I just took it easy all morning, watched a movie and just relaxed. Still, didn't feel good. I decided I'd try to get the workout in before heading off to work cuz I wouldnt be home again til about nine.

I made it thru but I didn't push myself. I took a few breaks and didn't do as many reps as I usually could. By the last cardio interval I was barely moving. I did keep myself moving but I wasn't jumping very high. I knew I was just doing all the movements half way but I just didn't feel good. My head was still pounding and my tummy hurt and I was overheating. It was no fun.

I don't know if I"ll have a chance to do my workout tomorrow. It may have to be my second day skipped in these 30 days, it all depends on what time I get home cuz I have a 9-8 day of work on Wednesday. Then I have a class on Thursday from 9-4 and then out to celebrate 11 months with my fiancee, but I WILL get my workout in and I WILL DO BETTER.

There's only five more days of this and I'm actually really glad. I don't like Level 3 very much to be honest. I don't know if I'll continue to do this DVD after the 30 days. I"m thinking of getting a different one to do cuz I am kinda sick of this one honestly. I also miss going to the gym because alot of times I don't have enough time to do both so I end up just doing the shred.

Well, next week will be the finishing point, I'll take my final pics and measurements! Woohoo! That will be a good day. Then onto the next workout-this must not end here!

No comments:

Post a Comment