Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day Nineteen!! Success!!!

THE SCALE SAID 129 TWO DAYS IN A ROW! It must be true! Finally!!!

Yesterday I think I pulled something in my stomach doing an ab move so it was a little sensitive today. I had to do just planks on the walking pushups instead of full pushups. I also did take one five second break during the chair squats with the vflies just because that move makes me so freakin' tired and sore. I have been using the five pound weights the whole time and I know thats why it hurts so much but I CAN do it so I'm going to keep using those five pounders.

Tomorrow will be my last day on Level Two. I'm really bored of it and I know my body is getting lazy. It like gets itself into these positions where it won't hurt as much but then that means its also not working itself out as much, so I know its time to move on but I'm so freakin' scared for Level Three.

I took pics again today and I am noticing a HUGE difference from Day One. YAY! 

The one thing I'm mad at myself about is not making it to the gym very often anymore. I was going four times a week before I started the Shred and now I only go like two. I think once I'm finished I"m going to do an every other day Shred and hopefully hit the gym more often. I think that will help to maintain the results I've already gotten and hopefully even improve them.

So yeah, I feel like I don't have much to report cuz its kinda just the same old same old but I'm sure once I hit up Level Three I'll have ALOT to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment