Monday, March 19, 2012

Thirty Day Shred Challenge:Conquered!

I DID IT!!!!

Thirty Days DONE!
I thought once I finished this workout I would never want to work out again but I'm already planning my next thirty days.

Now the results weren't as amazing as I had hoped but as my finacee reminded me today, they are pretty awesome for just thirty days.

Sooooo here are the results. And also these will be my starting stats for the Ripped In 30 DVD which I am starting today. I think I'll blog that also, just cuz it really helps keep me accountable.

These stats are after completing Day Two and also after starting to work out at the gym and eat healthier for about a month. My starting weight at the very beginning of starting to work out was about 138-140.
Feb-18-12
Starting Weight: 132
Arms: 11
Thighs: 24
Stomach (belly button): 35
Hips: 37
Bust: 36.5
Waist(smallest part): 29.5
Butt: 39
Love handles(widest part): 36





And now for the AFTERS! 
March-19-12
Weight: 128-129
Arms: 11 (no change there, buuuut they are MUCH more definded and no fat)
Thighs: 21 -3
Stomach (belly button): 32 -3
Hips: 34 -3
Bust: 35 -1.5
Waist(smallest part): 27.5 -2
Butt: 38 -1
Love handles(widest part): 35 -1

Grand Totals: 14.5 inches and 3 pounds!

After Pictures: 




and that is me flexing, this is how I wished I looked all the time, without flexing. Buuut maybe I'll get a little closer to looking like this all the time after another 30 days!!!

Some side by sides:



 
 
 

So there ya have it. Now onto the next 30 days...One thing I really want to do is DRINK MORE WATER in these next 30 Days. I feel like I would have lost more weight if I had been able to drink more water. So I'm going to also blog how much water I drink every day to help me drink more.

That and I'm going to make sure to take at least one rest day every week because the only day I took off was ONE wednesday during the Shred and I've been reading alot about how its really much better for your body to have some rest days.

I'm very proud of myself for completing the program and only missing one day and I can't wait to start up this new one.
Ripped in 30 here I Come!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment