Sunday, March 18, 2012

Days 27, 28 and 29: They All Happened.

So I haven't had a chance to blog these past few days but I DID do my workout! I've just been so busy. Which is good, but tiring.

Today is my very last day on the 30 Day Shred. I'm super proud of myself for making it 30 Days. I bought the Ripped in 30 DVD today so I'll have something to start when I finish up this one. I really love the way this workout has made me feel and I'm liking the results altho they aren't as GREAT as I'd hoped for, they are REALLY REALLY good.

I'll take final measurements/pics tomorrow. My plan is to either go to the gym or do the Ripped in 30 every day for the next month. So that way I'm getting my workout in but not feeling like I have to do both.

So, as far as the last few days, I've really been trying to engage my core, because thats where I need the most work. I've been pushing myself to do all the advanced moves and I'm FEELIN' it.

The best news is that I can now do REAL sit-ups. I can only do them while doing the workout because at the point she has you do them you're really warmed up, but I'm sure proud I can! I don't think I've ever done a real sit-up in my whole life, so I'm happy about that.

This has really motavted me to do even better. How far I've come is not enough, I must do better! So...here I go...to do my last day of the 30. WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment