Monday, March 5, 2012

Days 16 and 17: Gettin' Stronger!

Day 16- I waited til about eight o'clock to do my workout. It went well, nothing much to report. I was able to take a shower and head to bed right after. I like doing it at that time cuz I know I can go right to bed after, haha.
Day sixteen was now three days ago so thats why I don't really remember much of it. I know I was really sweaty as useal afterwards.

Day 17- I was in Glouster visiting my finacee and we were making some sushi for dinner! yum yum. He said he would finish making it so I could do my workout, how kind of him. It was a little weird doing it in a different place. I only had five pound weights with me so I used them the whole time. Let me tell you, I am getting a little sick of Level Two. I'm glad I only have three more days on it. I always put on workout music instead of listening to the DVD and its a good thing cuz I think I'd be driven crazy otherwise.
I'm able to do all the moves, for the whole time now. I still do the modified plank cardio moves but those are the only ones I do modified. So Thursday I will be trying Level Three! Yes!
Oh, and the scale here tells me I am finally 129. I think the scale at my house is broken because it keeps saying Low battery and telling me I am still 131. I need to buy a new scale....

Until later today...Day 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment