Monday, March 12, 2012

Days 23 and 24! Done and Done. Only a week left?

Day 23:
Me and the fiancee took a four mile walk today! A month ago I probally wouldnt have had the stamina and would have wanted to quit halfway through but I did it no problem and even got in my workout later that night. I've been trying to do as many of the non modified moves as I can. The only ones I have to modify are the traveling pushups, the situps and the jumping lunges. Other then that I can do all the moves the whole way through.

I must say the Supermans are VERY hard for me. I really have to concentrate on my breathing and I don't go as fast as the girls on the DVD. I can make it through the whole cardio part where you have to hold the dumbbells so I'm happy about that.

Sweat POURS off me now. Its not the same kind of sweat as before, like just my body heating up so I sweat its like WORKOUT sweat. During the last strength segment sweat is literally dripping out onto the floor EVERY SINGLE TIME. It makes me feel like I'm a real working out pro...even tho I'm not, it just seems like it because I really have come so far!

I measured again today and I've lost more inches and am down to 128 pounds! Eight more to go for my first goal and then another five to ten, we'll see.

Day 24:
Another walk because it was an amazing day out, this one three miles with some jogging also. We also played some football, soccer and golf in the backyard.
I really am having trouble pushing myself in my workouts now. I feel myself getting sore or tired and I don't bring it as hard as I should. I'm still sweating and hurting and grunting and groaning and feeling like I'm going to die, but I just feel like I could do better. Sometimes I wish Jillain would come through the TV and tell me if I'm doing a good job or if I have to push myself harder.
I hate the part where she says, "you should be seeing your abs coming in about now" Cuz I don't see any abs...everythings smaller but my tummy is def still there.

I've been working out regularly and eating right for about two months now and lost quite a bit of weight and inches I just have to remind myself to keep up with it and not expect awesome results right awhile. The first ten pounds are the easiest and then its more of maintaining and toning. I had alot of work to do to get the weight off and now within this next month or so I want to get another eight pounds off and start to see some tone on my body. I've done really well so far, I can keep it up.

First- gotta finish this 30 Day Shred and then move on to an every other day thing or maybe the Ripped in 30 DVD, I've heard good things about that one, as well as Jillians Yoga. I like Yoga alot so maybe that.

Jeremy said to me that we should do the Insanity DVD's or P90X and I was like "yeah right! ask me that next year, if I keep working out like this then MAYBE I'll be ready for one of those." Those things are WAYYY INTENSE. I'll stick with my 30 Day Shred for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment