Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 20: A Fail. Day 21: A Success!!-

Day 20:
I worked a ten hour day, didn't pack enough food, was starving and in a grumpy mood by the time I got home. So I had some dinner and went right to bed. No workout =/ My first day missed. I figured it would do more harm then good tho cuz I was just wiped.

Day 21: LEVEL THREE!!!
So Level Three is sure intense. I actually said outloud a few times "Are you serious?" to the TV. All the cardio moves are also strength moves...for example she has you do jumping jacks WITH FIVE POUND WEIGHTS IN YOUR HANDS! Crazyyyy. During one of the plank moves my shoulder literally gave out. Like I was doing the move and then all of a sudden I was on the ground, my shoulder was just like, nope, not doing this anymore.
I always feel like I don't bring it very hard the first time I try a new level because I'm so busy trying to figure out how to do the moves so I'm sure tomorrow will be more difficult.
I'll do a more in depth post tomorrow all about Level Three!

No comments:

Post a Comment